Thursday, May 29, 2014

Inspiration is not a 4 letter word #4: Sita Abellán

Sita is not only a gorgeous model from Madrid but also a fabulous style icon to many. Her personal style is a mix of 90s cyber babe with a little gothicness and grunge and rock 'n' roll and some artistic high fashion flair and soft ghetto thrown in too. It's hard to explain but her style is incredibly unique and I AM OBSESSED. She seems so mysterious and elusive. If I saw her walking down the hallways in school, she'd be that goddess-looking, quiet girl who everyone seems to adore but they can't touch her because everyone knows she's better than they are. Idk she just has that cool girl aura. Here are some of her looks...


Wanda Minino top



Just paint

Kittyz

Get your Sita fix @

2 comments:

  1. I remember when I first saw her tumblr and I couln't stop looking at this gorgeous girl. Her style is so damn on point.
    ✄ blog

    ReplyDelete

Electricity Lightning