Friday, May 2, 2014


99 problems crop top // ebae
Plaid Jumper // I don't even remember
...........................
.................
..........
....
.

It is 12.33am here and frick, I am so tired T.T But yet here I am, blogging and all. You can't really see it that well but the words on the crop top is holographic! I swear, this is my most favoritestest top I've ever owned!!! (i am crying its so beautiful) It's a replica of the much loved Everland crop top and I'm so happy I found it because it is literally half the price of what they're selling it for on Everland. Sigh, I love finding great deals like that. At first I had put the jumper on my waist to cover up my midriff but then I realised how cool it actually looks. Tying a plaid jumper/leather jacket around your waist is the in thing right now. Well, I better head to bed before my eyebags start growing even bigger. Toodleloo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Electricity Lightning