Wednesday, June 24, 2015

o(╥﹏╥)o

hello there fellow readers of the universe~

This month has been a pretty exciting month for me!  ◕ ◡ ◕
I got my very first magazine feature on Young Wild Free Magazine (or for short YWF Mag)!!!!!!! wooooohh~ They're an awesome online magazine run by these amazing young girls for young girls and they're based here in Austin too. You guys should definitely check them out and and follow them on instagram to catch up with their latest posts and if you guys want to submit work and collaborate with them, email them at submissions.ywf@gmail.com.

Here's a link to my feature >>>http://www.ywfmagazine.com/?p=7777<<<








Also, I got a brand new (well sorta new, 2011) Macbook Pro!!!! ☆d(o⌒∇⌒o)b Hopefully this will motivate me to blog more and to post better content but life is hard when you have an 18 month old to always keep an eye on (he's asleep right now so no worries).

Also also, I'm feeling so good right now because I finally washed and conditioned my hair after about a month (I know, gross but SACRIFICES) and it feels SO GOOD. My hair is so soft and flowy and untangled and luscious and delicious and oh so divine. AND MY COLOR IS STILL FUCKING AWESOME. Which was why I've had to leave it unshampoo-ed for the past month (dry shampoo for those tough days of course) so that the color of my hair would stay pretty and vibrant and it works so if you don't mind leaving your hair unwashed and wearing hats to cover up once in awhile I definitely recommend doing this if you have colored hair to keep your hair color vibrant and fresh AF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Electricity Lightning