Tuesday, January 13, 2015

HELLO 2K15!!!!


Hey guys!!
I am so glad that I finally found some time to start blogging again :) And I can't believe it is already a brand new year! I know, I'm a lil late (13 days late :p) but happy New Years guys!!! This year will be our year!!! I'm so excited for all the new things coming ahead~ My online store, Harajuku Alien, will be stocking lots more kawaii stuff, I'll be working my way towards getting my drivers license and this year I will also be more involved with shoots and styling!!! Whooooo~ 

Today's outfit is one of my top favorite outfits and I'm so happy to start this year with this! Especially because one of my biggest inspirations, Nicky Ottav, designed this dress :) As usual, my 8 year old sister helped take the pics but they look pretty good regardless. I got an iPhone 5s from my husband from Christmas which is what was used to take these pics. 


Dress- MaisonOttav by Nicky Ottav/ Print All On Me
Glasses- Cyberdog Official
Clear Bustier- Chromat
Jacket- American Eagle Outfitters
Boots- Demonia
Purple Tattoo Choker- Harajuku Alien

3 comments:

  1. ahh I LOVE your style <3 and I'm so happy that ur blogging again (⌒▽⌒)☆
    (btw can U make a follow button thing?, don't wanna miss anything hehe(ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖ ) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!!! It warms my heart knowing that you actually like what I post that you wanna follow me :) And of course! I made a follow by email button at the top right hand corner and you can also follow my posts on bloglovin' too ^-^v~ <3

      Delete

Electricity Lightning