Sunday, June 29, 2014

www.chillout.com


I haven't been posting as much as I used to which kinda bums me out because I like blogging but I've been busy being a mom. Yes, I'm a teen mom. Or a legal adult mom (?) since I'm already 18 which means I'm a legal adult but 18 is still eight-teen which has the word teen in it so I guess I actually am a "teen" mom. Either way, I had my little baby boy last year and he's 6 months right now and he's way more active than he used to (he used to sleep all the time) so I have to focus my time on him and take care of the little cutie. I used to be quite ashamed of the fact that I was a mom at this age because teen moms are usually labeled as sluts and whores and a whole bunch of crappy stuff. But I know I'm none of those things (not that there's anything wrong with being a slut because girls can do whatever the hell they want, no slut shaming here) so I'm just going to let this fact be known now. I've only done it with one guy and that's the love of my life and we're married and things are happy great and sunshiney rainbows so yes, what I'm trying to get to is that we should all stop being judgey people and saying bad stuff about others when we don't even know the whole story. On a lighter note, here's the outfit that I wore when my family went out to dinner to celebrate my parents' 20th anniversary. Woooohhhoooo congrats mom and dad!!!!! ^-^ I'll try my best to post more stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Electricity Lightning